One-year Preparatory Course of Czech for Foreign Applicants for Czech University Programmes
Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies (MIAS) opens a new one-year preparatory course designed for foreign students. MIAS CTU offers its students an intensive Czech language course which includes not only classes of the Czech language but also classes of Czech History and Culture, organized trips and excursions to extend student’s knowledge of the country. In this course, students will be prepared to successfully pass the Czech language exam at B2 level which is one of the requirements to be admitted to most of the Czech universities.
Course duration: 1st September 2021 – 30th June 2022
Where: Campus Dejvice, MIAS CTU, Kolejní 2a, Prague 6
Tuition: 99,000 CZK / full academic year
- 700 hours of Czech (Czech grammar and vocabulary, Czech History and Culture, 1 hour is 45 minutes)
- teaching materials (textbooks, workbooks and other study materials)
- Czech language exams at B1 and B2 level according to CEFR
- possibility to attend lectures within MIAS CTU
- organized trips and excursions
- additional after-class or weekend leisure activities
- opening and closing ceremonies
Do you have further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail mentioned above.