Innovation Project Management
Two-year master’s study programme Innovation Project Management
This degree programme provides students with a robust knowledge of and expertise in economics, management and innovation. Graduates are qualified for positions in industry, international business, innovation, industrial and regional policy. Successful graduates are awarded the Master of Science (MSc) degree.
At the beginning of your studies, you can choose your study focus:
Processes and Innovation Management
- Implementation of development projects
- Preparation and coordination of process innovation projects
- Security of analytical processes
- Analyze and innovate workflows in order to support efficient company operations
Sustainability and Climate Change
- The creation of innovative projects aimed at limiting the negative effects of climate change on society and the country’s economy
- Work with product sustainability
- Orient yourself in the context of climate change, digitization, geopolitical development and social changes
Compulsory subjects include:
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Innovations, Controlling
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Analysis
The wide range of elective courses offer an opportunity to gain in-depth expertise in the field of your choice.
Elective courses include:
- Lean Manufacturing,
- Smart Cities and Regions
- Financial Markets and Risk Management
- Economics of Climate Change,
- Communication Systems and Networks.
|Study Plan||Schedule of Courses|
Students may pursue their individual goals by obtaining professional certificates, going abroad for study stays and internships, or taking part in research projects and conferences.
To successfully graduate, students have to gain 120 ECTS credits, pass final state exams and defend a diploma thesis.
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Examination||Tuition|