At the beginning of your studies, you can choose your study focus:
- Processes and Innovation Management
- Sustainability and Climate Change
Compulsory subjects include:
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Innovations, Controlling
- Strategic Management
- Statistical Analysis
The wide range of elective courses offer an opportunity to gain in-depth expertise in the field of your choice.
Elective courses include:
- Lean Manufacturing,
- Smart Cities and Regions
- Financial Markets and Risk Management
- Economics of Climate Change,
- Communication Systems and Networks.
|Study Plan||Schedule of Courses|
Students may pursue their individual goals by obtaining professional certificates, going abroad for study stays and internships, or taking part in research projects and conferences.
To successfully graduate, students have to gain 120 ECTS credits, pass final state exams and defend a diploma thesis.
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Examination||Tuition|