ATHENS – Course CTU 21
ATHENS – Advanced Technology Higher Education Network, Socrates
Established with the support of the European communities SOCRATES Programme.
- Course code CTU21
- Course title Talent Management
- Institution Czech Technical University in Prague
- Course address MIAS School of Business, Kolejní 2637/2a, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
- City Prague
- Minimum year of study 2nd year
- Minimum level of English Good
- Key words Talent ,Talent Management, Identification, Attraction, Development, Retention, Recruitment, Personal Skills and Competencies, Employability
- Professor responsible Miloš Krejčí
- Telephone +420 775 401 577 (m)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participating professors
- Number of places Minimum: 8, Maximum: 20, Reserved for local students: 0
- Prerequisites Students are expected to prepare their own CV (Resume) before arrival, for in class review and update during the course. Please bring your own laptop (tablet) to be able to edit text files.
- Course exam Individual preparation and presentation of own CV and personal competencies; in class workshops participation; final test.
Incoming students information
Information for ATHENS incoming students to Prague (March 2017)
A Plus Hostel, Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1
More information on hostel web.
For all changes contact directly the hostel:
Phone: +420 222 314 272, e-mail: email@example.com
The hostel informs that their guests should bring their own towels – there are not towels for your disposal in the hostel.
The hostel recommends you to pay for accommodation in Czech crowns.
Starting time and place of ATHENS week:
European dimension activities:
Prague web pages:
- Information about the public transportation in Prague – fares, etc.
- Prague information service
- Prague – city
- Map of Prague
ObjectivesAt the end of the course students will understand modern approaches and trends of Talent Management in current global business environment. The emphasis is on identification and attraction of the talents as well as further development of life-long careers and their retention in order to increase Talents contribution to the competitiveness of the companies.
Understanding the modern approaches and trends in Talent Management students will in parallel improve their skills in Recruiting Process and Employee / Employer Selection process as well as identification and presentation of their core personal competencies in order to succeed individually at the market and support their employability.
- Talent Management, individual preferences analyses and business companies expectations
- Talent and job performance
- Core personal skills and competencies – identification, development and presentation
- Self-presentation – individual student´s CV and the Letter of Interest
- Identification and Attraction of talents, Hiring Internally, Hiring Externally – current options
- The Recruitment Industry
- Recruitment and selection processes – Candidates recruitment process knowledge
- Candidates selection process skills
- Selection interviews – candidates preparation, role-plays
- Development of talents – feed-back session, career planning workshop
- Retention of talents – responding to individual preferences
How to get to usMeeting point:
Foyer of the building / reception (No. 3 on the map below)
Underground (Metro) line A, station Dejvická
Tram (no. 20, 26) Thákurova stop