- Latin alphabet
- English at level B1 (according to the Common European Framework of Reference)
- In order to provide high quality language education the number of students in class is 5–15. (Classes can be subject to cancellation if enrolment is below prescribed minimums.)
- The tuition fee of the English course is CZK 120 000 which is approx EUR 4 440 for one full academic year, that is 2 semesters (including 0% VAT).
It includes the tuition fee CZK 110 000 which is approx EUR 4 070 and the administration fee CZK 10 000 which is approx EUR 370 which is not refunded in case you do not obtain the visa or do not enter the course for any other reasons.
The fee includes:
- 560 in class lessons
- guided independent learning
- project team work
- seminar paper writing
- regular revisions and feedback
- progress test and final exam
- optional: Czech Basics for Study and Communication.
The fee does not include:
- Personal and travel expenses
- enhanced course materials and co curriculum student activities.