See more in the CTU Before and Arrival Guide 2019/2020
- Get a 72-hour public transport pass
You can buy this at the airport.
- Register at the dormitory
Make sure you e-mail your dormitory Manager about your arrival date (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Register at the MIAS International Office
You must register at the International Office within 48 hours upon your arrival to the Czech Republic
- Register at the foreign police
You are obliged to register within 72 hours after arrival with the Foreign Police. If you live in a dormitory, hostel or hotel they will do the needful. See more information here.
- Get your university ID/ISIC card
Visit the Identity Card Publishing House of CTU after study enrolment.
- Open an account with a Czech bank
- Get your public transport pass
- Get a Czech sim-card
Your student ID/ISIC Card will make you eligible for discounts with the major companies (O2, Vodafone & T-Mobile).